All comments will be checked by the moderator before they appear on the blog.
(Comments posted later in the day on a Friday therefore may not appear until the following Monday, or Tuesday following a Bank Holiday. Voice HQ is closed between Christmas Eve and New Year.)
Voice reserves the right to remove or edit comments that:
- we consider to be defamatory or otherwise unlawful
- we consider to be objectionable, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or abusive
- contain swear words
- we consider not to be genuine or contain advertising
- promote particular/personal agendas and/or websites rather than make relevant points about a post
- disclose the personal details of others
- constitute spam.
These are required but not published.
An avatar is an image that follows you from site to site, appearing beside your name when you comment or post on a blog. To register for an avatar, click here.
These are used to prevent computer-generated ‘spam’.